"Cultural stone" is a general term. Natural culture stone can be divided into sedimentary sandstone and hard SLATE. Artificial culture stone products are made from inorganic pigments, such as cement, sand and pottery, and specially produced by the process of steam raising.
It has the advantages of environmental protection, light quality, high strength and anti - freezing. Generally used for building external walls or interior decoration.
The main kinds of
Plain stone, also known as rural stone, land can be freely traded in the United States after a stone, when so many rich people in America are bought land for yourself, become a farmer, after they have permanent land use rights, then set about farming land, farming, due to the scattered field with a lot of stone or oblique, people need to sort out the stone in the land, cleaned up after, farmers use stone of natural resources, to build farms of the walls, and from the fields to pick up the stone to the base wall. Use some stones to decorate your house with walls. Over time, the stone began to be widely used, creating an idyllic stone that was very popular in the United States.
This plain stone has three main colors: brown, brown and red.
Hometown rocks are also popular, this stone was made a lot of different styles of hometown reef, very popular, and popular reason is: collect the natural stone can only be local, only the color of the fixed, and artificial stone can be made in many places, and can make a different color.
In third popular culture stone is piled up in the United States, its reason is popular in the United States, natural stone 12 dollars a square foot in the United States, and this kind of artificial stone as long as 6 dollars a square foot. The reason for this success is that it is half as much lighter, half cheaper than natural stone, and better installed.
The construction process
The construction of cultural stone is very different from ordinary wall construction.
1. Clean the metope and make a rough surface, such as plastic wood, such as low water absorption smooth surface, must spread razor wire, and make a rough surface, fully maintain and then spread the paste.
2. Before sticking to the rock, make sure that the rock is arranged on the flat surface to match the best effect. After the best effect, the rock should be placed in the order of the arrangement, and the rocks of similar size, shape and color are not adjacent to each other.
More than 3, 425 white cement, Portland cement (the proportion of cement, sand, 801 glue for 1:2:0. 05), ceramic bonding agent (please note that the bonding agent instructions) both high performance special adhesive could be used as bonding agent.
Four, fully rock will be wet, in the middle of the rock at the bottom of the daub binder to pile up in the mountain shape (stick archaize brick brick can be coated thin layer at the bottom of the bonding agent) such as large area carelessly flyblown surface should be used after wash immediately with a brush.
5. Stick the corner first. Press sufficiently to make the rock around to see the adhesive extrusion (some products do not need to be turned).
6. If the construction needs, the rock can be cut to adjust.
7. Fill in the gap with plastic bag, pay attention to the depth, the deeper the gap the better the stereo effect.
Eight, caulking agent after the initial setting, use bamboo to remove redundant joint sealant, such as use touch water surface of the brush to repair cracks, such as accidentally rock surface with a small amount of caulking agent or adhesive, after being its dry, use a brush to remove. For the better. Some products need not be sewn.
Nine, rock used in outdoor, the shop is stuck, after being completely dry products and caulking agent can be protective coating protective agent processing (can be waterproof, antifreeze, resist ultraviolet ray, prevent FanJian, etc).
10. The required treatment of the seam is to deal with (1) random rock - the smallest gap is around 10mm, and the difference in the size of the shape is adjusted by filling.
Culture stone itself does not have certain cultural connotation. But the culture stone has the rough texture, rich color, natural form. It can be said that cultural stone is a reflection of people returning to nature and returning to the natural state of mind in interior and exterior decoration. This mentality can also be understood as a culture of life.
(1) light weight. The proportion is 1/3-1/4 of natural stone without additional wall support.
(2) durable. It is not discolored, corrosion-resistant, weathering, high strength, anti-freeze and anti-permeability.
(3) green and environmental protection. No smell, sound absorption, fire protection, heat insulation, non-toxic, pollution-free, non-radioactive.
(4) anti-dust self-cleaning function: it is not easy to adhere to the dust after treatment by water repellent, and the wind and rain can be cleaned as new and free of maintenance.
(5) simple installation and cost saving. Do not need to be riveting on the wall, paste can; Installation cost is only 1/3 of natural stone. 6. Selectivity. The style color is various, combination collocation makes metope extremely rich stereo effect.