Granite is composed of volcanic lava under considerable pressure under the molten state of uplift to the earth's crust surface, magma would spit out the ground, and in the ground slowly cooling solidification after the formation of the tectonite, is a kind of deep into acidic igneous rocks, belong to magmatic rocks (volcanic rock). Granite is the main component of quartz, feldspar and mica. The content of feldspar is 40%-60 %, quartz content is 20%-40 %, its color depends on the type and quantity of composition. The rock is hard and dense.
Granite is a unique material, the physical characteristics of the main performance is as follows Porosity/permeability: granite physical permeability is almost negligible, between 0.2% and 4% thermal stability: the heat stability of the granite has high strength, it will not change because of the change of ambient temperature, granite because of its high density and won't change due to the change of the temperature and air composition.
Granite has a strong corrosion resistance, so it's widely used in the reserves of chemical corrosion product on the ductility: granite range extension coefficient of 4.7 x10-6-9.0 x10-6 inch inch (x). Color: the color of the granite and the hardness of materials are highly consistent: granite is the most hard materials, also because of its superior hardness and make it have good wear resistance.
Composition: granite is mainly composed of quartz and orthofeldspar and microcline. The most primitive granite is mainly composed of the following three parts: feldspar quartz black mica. The proportion of each component is generally determined by color and material, but generally the proportion of feldspar is 65%-90% quartz 10%-60% black mica 10%-15%
Granite is beautiful, durable and very hard. In ancient times, if there were perfect mining, processing equipment and technology, it must be more popular than marble.
Granite often contains other minerals, such as amphibolite and mica, and presents various colors, including: brown, green, red and common black. Because it crystallizes slowly, its crystals are intertwined, like rubik's cube,
So it's hard. It is as durable as a house, not dropping crumbs, not scratchable, and not afraid of high temperatures. Regardless of color or light, as long as there are some common sense of conservation, it will not fade or fade. He was almost free of pollution, with high gloss on the surface of the polished finish, and the impurities of all kinds of weather that could hardly be adhered to.
The mining of granite is usually made of wire rope sawing. There are new techniques such as intensive row eye and flame jet. The stone cutting by flame spray method is neat and neat, and the production efficiency is high. The stones that have been collected are called waste materials after coarse, and then made by artificial drilling holes or machine saws, the required size of pieces and plates are made. To be made of a cylindrical or arcuate with a milling machine or rotary bed; In the end, it is used to cut thick, fine grained, or grind, polish and polish the surface. Granite does not pollute the environment. Synthetic materials are often associated with bad, even poisonous, by-products and need to be replaced several times during the construction period (every time there is a problem). Granite does not need to be replaced because it is very durable.
In addition, granite is very practical and can be made into various surfaces - polishing, sublight, fine grinding, fire, water knife treatment and sandblasting. Because the granite often contains radioactive material, it is necessary to measure its radiation level when using granite and then confirm its use.
The choose and buy
1. Check the materials provided for natural stone materials, and their material properties are satisfactory or better than natural granite (JB/T 7974-2001).
2. Quality inspection requirements: the size of the shape or allowable deviation is not more than 1 mm, width, thickness, plus or minus 1mm, the surface flatness value or allowable deviation value is less than 0.5mm, the diagonal regulation value or allowable deviation value is less than 0.5mm.
3. Whether the appearance quality of the granite platform is the top grade, the color, color difference and pattern of the block shall be reconciled and uniform.
4. Whether the surface of the platform has missing edge, lack of Angle, crack, color spot, color line, pit appearance defect.
5. Whether the surface of the platform is painted with six stone protective coatings to ensure the waterproof and anti-fouling properties of the stone material.
6. Whether the stone is inspected by the national stone quality monitoring center, including physical, radioactive, freeze-thaw, and related inspection reports.
7. Origin and name of stone stone.